Friday, July 6, 2007

Checked-Out of Regent's College

I am never to spend another night in Regent's College.... HALLELUJAH! Unfortunately, we timed our Eurostar to Paris wrong, so we've got another night in London in a nearby hostel. I have a feeling that today is going to be a little bit of a throw-away day. I'm not sure what we'll do. Last night and this morning we said all of our goodbyes at the Hobgoblin pub with Thai food and cider and drinking games. The good thing about this group though is that we will have reunions once we're back at school in the fall. There's also a good chance that I will run into some of them in Paris, since half the group seems to be travelling there immediately after the program.

I will not be able to keep up with my blog regularly from now on, nor will I be able to send a lot of emails or post many pictures since I will be travelling from hostel to hostel. I will do the best that I can. Other than that I will plan on catching up once I get back to the states! Cheers!

3 comments:

Janie Kotwas said...

Have a wonderful time in Paris, etc.

I can't wait to see you and hear all about it in person!

Love you, Mom

Mark said...

Heather,

I'll miss reading your blog each day. Get me a call if you need any thing. Look forward to seeing you apon your return. Be safe and have fun.

Love Dad

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Câmera Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://camera-fotografica-digital.blogspot.com. A hug.